Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who's Life is this anyway?

Everyone I know has a blog. They write about all the amazing things in their life. Kids. Vacations. Promotions. New Homes. I read and wonder, Do people really live like this? In a world where every blog of their life is amazing? Where everyday is wondrous and full of enlightenment?

Am I just a freak of nature and the one in a million person who truly doesn't have a clue? Maybe I am. So for everyone who needs another perspective, here it is. This blog is going to follow my life. With all of it's wonder, of who I am as a person., Who I am as a mother, Who I am as an adult and what I am doing about finding all of that out. Inspirational? Probably not. Honest? Hell yes.

I guess I am just wondering, Who's Life is this anyway? Did I set myself up to have a life that I do not recognize? Is this all there is? can I do something about it or am I so comfortable I can't dig myself out of the hells of bordem? I guess the rest really is still unwritten.

My blogs are thoughts and feelings of my real life. No grammar checks. No outlines. Just me and a laptop, and maybe a glass of wine or two.

On the agenda tomorrow. More about me. Maybe some background so you can really understand my dilemas and confussion with my life.

Until tomorrow.
Des